Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?

+3
momo-chan
cheep
Vampire Lolita
7 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Vampire Lolita

Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Empty
MessageSujet: Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?   Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Icon_minitimeSam 23 Aoû - 19:42

Qui serait votre petit ami dans vampire Knight 346
http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/5423011/who-would-be-your-perfect-vampire-knight-boyfriend--with-pics-for-girls-i-hope

kyaaaaah !! mon boyfriend est :

Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Aidofangs

Aido Hanabusa
A night class student, and a vampire.He always does stupid things, and flirts with the girls at school trying to get a taste of their blood. His cousin Kain always gets in trouble of what Aido does.
*How you met*
"Idol, IDOL, IIIIIIIIDDDDDOOOOLLLLLLL!!!" The Day Class girls were screaming at Aido.You hated fangirls, so you hung out with your best friend Yuki.
"_______, you need to buy a new uniform cause it's all dirty." Yuki was scolding you.
"I don't really care if I'm a tomboy, I don't have to be Girly- Girly.." You retorted back.
30 minutes later
You stopped at the Cafe you liked and ordered a Chocolate Sundae. As you wre eating, Aido came and sat by you.
"Hi,______, I didn't see you today by the gate. You also got some chocolate by your cheek." he said to you cleaning the chocolate off your cheek with a napkin.
"Thanks......." You said quietly blushing and looking down. You sneaked a look and saw him giving that smile you love.
*How he asked you out*
At the cafe you were minding your own business, and you tripped.
"Clumsy me..." you muttered to yourself, a hand was streched out to help you. It was Aido.
"thanks."you said taking his hand. A week later you got a note nd it said -Will you go out with me???? Aido-
He was peeking behind a tree and grabbed you by the waist when you walked past.
"Yes, I will go out with you!" you said happily.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://mangashima.e-monsite.com/
cheep

cheep

MessageSujet: Re: Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?   Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Icon_minitimeDim 24 Aoû - 1:28

Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Aacros10
Headmaster Cross
He's the Headmaster of the school, and a human.Yuki is his adopted daughter. He wants to keep peace with the vampires and humans so he has the Disciplinary Comittee keep the Night Class's secret from getting out.
*How you met* (you don't care if he's old.)
You were in a bookstore and you loved vampires, you saw the perfect book. You grabbed it just as another person grabbed it. You noticed it was Headmaster Cross. "Sorry, Headmaster..." you muttered handing him the book, for some odd reason, you had a slightest crush on him.
"You like Vampires too?"he asked, pulling another copy from the shelf.
"Yeah, thanks..."you replied as he handed you the other copy. You are Yuki's friend, and you have a crush on her father. You're crazy everyone told you.
*How he asked you out*
Ten years later you saw him again at the same bookstore. Everyone was acting jerkish to you since you left abruptly in high school for a different school. He noticed you and called,"______! It's great to see you again! Yuki was worried when you left without a word."
"I didn't try to leave, but my parents got new jobs...." You trailed off when he grabbed you by the shoulders and asked
"Wiil you go uot with me, I've loved you ever since I saw you."
You're now happily married.

(AkasariUchiha: I'm sorry but this is my opinion, I would not want to get the Headmaster, I mean how old is he????? No Offence to anyone who likes him..)

Dernière édition par cheep le Dim 24 Aoû - 16:00, édité 1 fois
momo-chan

momo-chan

Localisation : chez elle en train de se demander si Allen va vraiment finir par devenir le 14e...

MessageSujet: Re: Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?   Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Icon_minitimeDim 24 Aoû - 1:53

Devinez qui? Devenez qui?

Ichijo Takuma
The Vice President of the Night Class, and a Vampire. He's happy, just turned 18, and has known Kaname Kuran a long time.
*How you met*
You were looking at manga books since you loved them, you couldn't find the latest in one of the series you really like. You saw that the Vice President of the Night Class was reading it.
"Are you gonna buy that?" You asked him, trying to remember his name.
"No, I don't thinks so, here you can have it, do you like this series?" He replied staring at me with his beautiful eyes.
You couldn't help blushing, "Uh, yeah I do.....It's one of my favorites." You turned around plucking another volume off the shelf.
"Cool! I do too, see you around." He said walking off. Wow, a night class student actually talked to you, they all usually left you alone.
*How he asked you out*
You were in your dorm room, watching a scary movie, when there was scratching on your window, you automatically screamed. You threw pillows at the window when it opened by itself.
"_______!!!! CALM DOWN!" Someone yelled. Oh crap it was Ichijo.
"Sorry Ichijo, I thought you were the monster from the deep..." you said embrassed, looking at the cover of the movie.Ichijo was laughing hystericaly, and tried talking but brust out in more peals of laughter.
"_______. Why do you watch that?" He asked clutching your arm when he's done laughing. He kissed you on the lips and asked, "Will you be mine?"
You brust out crying and sobbed Yes, you were crying tears of joy.
http://i-am-a-shugar.skyrock.com
miki-chan

miki-chan

MessageSujet: Re: Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?   Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Icon_minitimeDim 24 Aoû - 17:32

Bizzarement

Your Result

Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? F1552cf4
Kaname Kuran
He's the President of the Night Class and is a pureblood vmapire. All the vampires basically go here just to be with Kaname, the Pureblood.
*How you met him*
You were getting books for Headmaster Cross, you threw open the Headmater's door and tackled into Kaname. He helped you pick up the books and when he handed you them your hands touched, and you both got an electrical touch. You saw him everyday after that when you were walking to the sun dorm after school, he would smile at you.
*How he asked you out*
You were walking to the sun dorm after Headmaster Cross sent you on one of his many requests for you. You saw Kaname there and he handed you a black rose with a necklace around it. "______, will you go out with me?" He asked causually. You love him a lot, and know that you're practically in danger every second, but you don't care.
Vampire Lolita

MessageSujet: Re: Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?   Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Icon_minitimeDim 24 Aoû - 17:48

Ah ! t'as du bol miki ! un sang pur !! waouh ! 360

Dernière édition par Lolita le Dim 24 Aoû - 18:03, édité 1 fois
miki-chan

miki-chan

MessageSujet: Re: Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?   Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Icon_minitimeDim 24 Aoû - 17:56

Kaname, parce que je le vaut bien
Vampire Lolita

MessageSujet: Re: Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?   Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Icon_minitimeDim 24 Aoû - 18:04

360 tout à fait !
Eahya
Admin
Eahya

MessageSujet: Re: Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?   Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Icon_minitimeDim 24 Aoû - 19:24

Toga Yagari

The Vampire Hunter. He trained Zero before Zero was attacked by the Pureblood vampire. Toga lost his eye, saving Zero from a level E Vampire.
*How you met*
Toga was hunting Vampires again, and you were trapped, capured by an evil vampire once again. All the evil and berserk vampires want your sweet blood. He saved you from the rabid vampire and tossed you aside.
*How he asked you out*
You noticed someone was stalking you and it looked like the guy who saved your life from the evil vampire. He stalked you as far as you could take it, and yelled,"WHY THE HECK ARE YOU STALKING ME? ANSWER ME!"

"I wanted to ask you if you were the one I saved from the evil vampire??" he said then added,"By the way my name is Toga Yagari."
"You stalk me just to ask a question???" You screamed this, cause you were throughly pissed off at this man.
"Yeah, could you asnswer my question?" he asked casually. Moving his hat up a little bit.
"I'm _______, and yes you saved me! Just get the HECK away from me." you answered.
"Alright then, will you go out with me?" he asked.
"Fine, just go away!" you yelled, he grabbed you by the waist and wouldn't let go, you realized you loved him all along.

(Me: well, I don't like this guy...)

Traduction :

Le Vampire Hunter. Il a formé le Zéro avant qu'il n'ait été attaqué par le vampire Pureblood. Il a perdu son oeil, en sauvant Zéro d'un niveau E le Vampire.
*How vous la Toge met* (la j'avoue j'ai pas compris)
chassait des Vampires de nouveau et vous avez été pris au piège, capturée par un mauvais vampire de nouveau. Tous les vampires mauvais et fous furieux veulent votre sang doux. Il vous a sauvés du vampire enragé et vous a rejetés.

"POURQUOI LE HECK VOUS ME TRAQUE-T-IL ? RÉPONDEZ-MOI!" (Très française cette traduction...)
"Êtes vous celui qui m'a sauvé du vampire ?"
Il a dit alors, "Mon nom est Toge Yagari."
"Vous me traquez juste pour poser une question ???"
Vous avez crié car cet homme vous énervé promptement
"Ouais, et tu pourrez répondre à ma question ?" Dit il négligement, tout en remontant légèrement son chapeau.
"Je suis .... ( Moi XD ) Eahya et oui, vous m'avez sauvé! Obtenez juste le HECK loin de moi.(PAs compris là O_o)" .
"Bien alors, sortiriez-vous avec moi ?" demande t'il.
"Excellent ! Partez maintenant!" Vous avez hurlé, il vous saisit par la taille et ne lâche pas, vous vous êtes rendus compte que vous l'avez aimé tout ce temps.

Vive les histoire à l'eau de rose 360 J'aurai préfèré le directeur ou Zero tiens... 460
http://eahya.over-blog.fr
Eahya
Admin
Eahya

MessageSujet: Re: Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?   Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Icon_minitimeDim 24 Aoû - 19:39

Allez essayons Zero pour voir !!

Mouahahah suis la meilleure 360

Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Zero10

Zero Kiryu
He was a former human, who was turned into a vampire by a Pureblood. He hates vampires. He's in the Day Class.
*How you met*
You were trying to break into the Moon Dorm again to see if the Night Class is rich. Well, Zero the Disciplinary Member caught you. You tripped off the wall and he caught you with his arms. "Heh Heh, sorry.... I wasn't trying to break into the Moon Dorm."You said, climbing out of his arms, he just glared at you, but you noticed a little blush.
*How he asked you out*
You were pestering Yuki about the Moon Dorm, and the Night Class, Zero had told you that he was a vampire a little bit ago, and you were a new member of the Disciplinary Comittee. Zero came walking around the corner, and noticed you were pestering Yuki, so he pulled you aside and kissed you, asking, "Will you go out with me ________?"
You let him drink your blood when he needs it.

Traduction :

C'était un ancien humain qui à été mordu par un Sang Pur. Depuis il déteste les vampires. Il est dans la Day Class.

*How vous met*

Vous essayez à nouveau de faire irruption dans le Dortoir de Lune afin de voir si la Night Class est riche. Zéro, le Membre Disciplinaire, vous attrape. Vous le bloquez contre le mur et lui vous attrapez ses bras armés.
"Heh Heh.... désolée. Je n'essayais pas d'entrer dans le Dortoir de Lune." Dite vous en le désarmant, il vous regarde fixement, mais vous remarquez une petite rougeur.

*How he asked you out

Vous harceliez Yuki au Dortoir de Lune et la Classe de Nuit, Zéro vous avait dit qu'il était un peu vampire et vous étiez un nouveau membre du Comité Disciplinaire. Zéro faisant sa ronde, remarque que vous harceliez Yuki, donc il tire à côté de vous et vous embrasse en demandant "Sortirais-tu avec moi, Eahya ( Faut pas rêver XD) ?" Vous le laissez boire votre sang quand il en a besoin.

Mouais... perso niveau romance, je préfère Toge Yagari 360
momo-chan

momo-chan

Localisation : chez elle en train de se demander si Allen va vraiment finir par devenir le 14e...

MessageSujet: Re: Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?   Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Icon_minitimeDim 24 Aoû - 20:06

Ichijoooo 466
Vampire Lolita

MessageSujet: Re: Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?   Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Icon_minitimeLun 25 Aoû - 8:36

462 ma pauvre Eahya, t'a pas de bol 360
mais bon, Zero est pas mal 479

Aidoooo !! 471
momo-chan

momo-chan

MessageSujet: Re: Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?   Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Icon_minitimeLun 25 Aoû - 13:24

Il est bien, Zero, et puis sur le dessin, il est.. 466
Vampire Lolita

MessageSujet: Re: Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?   Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Icon_minitimeLun 25 Aoû - 15:03

g un wallp de lui si vous le voulez ^^

voilà : Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? 41034510
momo-chan

momo-chan

MessageSujet: Re: Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?   Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Icon_minitimeLun 25 Aoû - 16:04

Merciiii 466
Eahya
Admin
Eahya

MessageSujet: Re: Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?   Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Icon_minitimeLun 25 Aoû - 16:49

Il est trouvable sur internet XD
momo-chan

momo-chan

MessageSujet: Re: Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?   Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Icon_minitimeLun 25 Aoû - 17:06

Bah sont tous trouvables sur internet, généralement... 346
Vampire Lolita

MessageSujet: Re: Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?   Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Icon_minitimeMar 26 Aoû - 14:37

338 je voulais faire plaisir !

ça ne vous donne pas la peine de chercher :519: et toc ! :518:
momo-chan

momo-chan

MessageSujet: Re: Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?   Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Icon_minitimeMar 26 Aoû - 16:13

Maaaaais non, Lolita-chan!!!!! C'est très gentil de ta part!!!! 352
Vampire Lolita

MessageSujet: Re: Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?   Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Icon_minitimeMar 26 Aoû - 17:41

357 Vrai ?
momo-chan

momo-chan

MessageSujet: Re: Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?   Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Icon_minitimeMar 26 Aoû - 17:50

oui 352
Je ne voulais pas te blesser en disant ca... Je m'exprime très très mal... 338
Vampire Lolita

MessageSujet: Re: Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?   Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Icon_minitimeMar 26 Aoû - 17:55

498 momo !!
momo-chan

momo-chan

MessageSujet: Re: Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?   Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Icon_minitimeMar 26 Aoû - 18:00

498 Lolita
Eahya
Admin
Eahya

MessageSujet: Re: Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?   Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Icon_minitimeMar 26 Aoû - 18:56

Et un baiser ardent s'échangea entre ... ahem... bghqfd
momo-chan

momo-chan

MessageSujet: Re: Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?   Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Icon_minitimeMer 27 Aoû - 16:26

Vampire Lolita

MessageSujet: Re: Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?   Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Icon_minitimeMer 27 Aoû - 16:36

ouiii !! le baiser de la mort ! 464
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?   Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ? Icon_minitime

Qui serait votre parfait boyfriend dans Vampire Knight ?
Page 1 sur 3Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3  Suivant